Pork tenderloin is a perfect summer grilling option. It is easy to prepare, takes little cooking time and ends up tasting delicious. Grilled pork tenderloin has been one of my favorites for a long time and with the addition of the Maine Blueberry Pork Rub from SKORDO it is even better. The combination of flavors that this rub provides is out of this world. The flavor is a perfect blend of sweet and savory. It is easily a new family favorite.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin ( Maine Blueberry Pork Rub)
- 3-5 lbs of pork tenderloin
- ½ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Maine Blueberry Pork Rub SKORDO
- ¼ c. Soy Sauce
- ¼ c. Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ c. Honey
- Pat your tenderloin fry with paper towel
- Using a pastry brush, brush dijon mustard on all sides of the tenderloin
- Season with, Salt and Pork Rub
- Add your tenderloin to a prepared grill over medium/ indirect heat
- Cook for 15 minutes and check temperature
- Once the internal temperature has reached at least 145 F- 160 F. Remove from the heat.
- Let your tenderloin cool for at least 12 minutes before slicing.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl or jar.
- Drizzle your pork sauce over sliced Tenderloin