The combination of salt from the chips, spice from the pepper and savory from the smoked salmon is perfect. It is the perfect way to tackle the FOUR S’s! Did I mention they were simple to make, also?!
Stacking food and devouring food is what I’m all about!
TACKLING THE 4 S’S!
- SPICY…black pepper chips
I have gone to the store just for these 4 ingredients here. I sat down at the table and made myself all of these snacks and then proceed to eat them all! They are really addictive. This combination of flavors is perfect. It will leave your taste buds dancing .
ITEMS YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT
- Cracked pepper chips- Preferably, Kettle brand.
- Any soft cream cheese spread
- Non-peril Capers drained
- Your favorite variety of smoked salmon. I like to try different versions or styles of smoked salmon.
Easy as 1,2,3!
Follow these easy steps to set it up.
More Content You Might Enjoy:
- Salmon Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Orzo Salad
Smoked Salmon & Caper Chips
- 1 Bag of Salt and Pepper Kettle Chips
- 8 oz. Plain Cream Cheese
- ½ lb. Smoked Salmon thinly sliced
- ¼ c. Nonpareil Capers Drained
- Layer each ingredient for the perfect bite. Starting at the bottom.
- Salt & Pepper Chip
- Smear of Cream Cheese
- Small slice of Smoked Salmon
- 3-5 Capers